Sunday, 3 November 2013

Happiness is ............

A WARM PRETZEL.  I know you are looking for some great pictures but I am sorry and you will have to wait.  I spent the day yesterday at Meadow Hall shopping centre. Its aptly nick-named Meadow Hell because of the amount of people.  It was the size of Square One in Mississagua.  The food court was two floors with the upper floor having about 12 sit down restaurant/bars.  The entire time I thought about my "shopping girls" (Marjorie, Theresa, Beth and our beloved Lisa).  I am missing our shopping day together this year and missing you more.  Don't worry about me sitting around and feeling sorry for myself, I am enjoying this opportunity and making the most of it.
The best part of the shopping(aside from the laughter with my friends) was always the discovery of a pretzel shop.  And to my surprise, Meadow Hall has Mr. Pretzel.  It was freshly made, dipped in butter and salt and made me very happy as I walked and reminisced about our years of shopping days.
Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. glad that you were able to celebrate your shopping anniversary with good fun, a great mall and of course, a yummy pretzel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got your Pretzel fix. The shopping girls miss you too. We are already talking about a shopping weekend for next July or August when you are home. Lets plan it for sure. You are always in my thoughts and heart. Love you!

    ReplyDelete