First a bath for Harlow
Harlow thinks she is a lap dog.
She has certainly changed in a year. I think it's because of her adult teeth.
It looks worse that it really was. What would you do if mud was coming your way?
Hit her with a wet noodle!
Mom finally got me to accept her invitation to Karoke. I just enjoyed watching her, she was in her element.
Made some crafts. The safety precautions/instructions seemed over the top but made for a funny picture.
This Hybiscus flower was the size of a dinner plate.
Ruthe and I did some "Mennonite Hunting" just like a tourist but better. I was trying to get a photo for an upcoming competition with the camera club.
An Ontario rural setting.
We also went to Stratford Ontario to see William.
Then we went to Canada's Wonderland. We discovered Lexi's wild side. She wanted nothing to do with Kid Zone. In fact we could not get her off some of the wilder rides. After 12 hrs of fun she asked "why do we have to go home". Answer - "because we are tired".
Amy joined us, she is part of our extended family.
What a holiday. I am truly blessed with wonderful friends and family. I've realized that being away for a year or two is not hard at all. I am having a great time so far. But, leaving again was so terribly hard. I love you all thanks for encouraging me in this journey, next stop……..ROME!














No comments:
Post a Comment