Sunday, 2 November 2014

Rome - London

Back in London after a day of travelling.  we opted out of sightseeing in London last night due to excessive exhaustion.  The nice thing about showing someone else the city is that they want to experience the things you have not done, such as the London eye.  I HATE ferris wheels, give me the biggest scariest roller coaster any day but not a bucket that wobbles back and forth on one cotter pin.  But because Kristina wanted to I sacrificed myself and it really was not so bad.  The engineering that has gone into this was a joy to watch and the scenery was not to be outdone.  I really do possess a "Canadian Factor" as my friend Amy called it.  Every day in London has been sunny and warm, Kristina is going back to Canada with a very warped idea of British weather.

What a sky, it's one worth painting







That's all for now folks, I can't wait to curl up in my own bed tonight.  Thanks to Sangita for being such a generous and gracious host and to Kristina for being so adventurous.  I am blessed with friendships.
I've had an incredible holiday.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where to begin. The past entries have been absolutely brilliant, stunning, breathtaking, help! more outstanding adjectives please!!!!!! I loved, loved, every single photo. Thank you for sharing your photos with us on your blog. Through your eyes I got a chance to see so many wonderful buildings, paintings, scenery, etc. and your fun adventure that you shared with your mates. Now you need a holiday from your holiday. I am so happy for you. Cheers Mate.

    ReplyDelete