Beverly Minster from the street.
Inside Beverly Minster.
Floor inside Minster.
Flags which are left to decay rather than removed or replaced.
Doorway to the Beverly Friary which is now a youth hostel.
Gas pump.
This residential area is where I would live if I could.
See the red devil on the turrit?
St Mary's of Beverly.
Organ and pipes.
All the adornments on the pillars are just carved stone but these guys were painted.
This was a corn trading office at the front and a public swimming pool at the back.
House for sale… it includes a rooftop garden.
Charming terrace homes along the humber river. The three on the right were built in the 1600"s.
The Humber Bridge
Next to the bridge was the beautiful nature reserve.
We stopped at an old Abby on the way back but the fee to enter was too much.
This is just the gate house to the Abby.
























































I enjoyed every single photo. What a beautiful place. I can see why you would like to live there. Also enjoyed your Spain photos. Once you are back, I was wondering if we could meet for lunch at Jim's place so that he is also included in the lunch. He actually suggested it. Send an e-mail or better yet phone me and let's see when the three of us can get together at Jim's for lunch. Cheers Mate!
ReplyDelete