We went to get ice cream and although we could have easily gone in one vehicle, Jim took Lexi on the bike. Here she is trying to look cool but it's difficult to do when nana is next to you taking your picture.
I spent the day with Maureen; we had lunch, visited the library, Waterloo Clay and Glass Gallery, some shopping and Tim's. Thank's Maureen.
I visited Marj and Rob for a weekend. They always spoil me. In all my travels these past two years none compare to the log cabin in Woodstock with two of the most wonderful friends. Marj and I enjoyed a great day at the beach at Longpoint and this year I avoided sun burn.
Jim and I visited his mom in Mitchell and took Lexi with us. I was in awe at how much she has matured and grown in one year. I love this picture of her. I think she is so beautiful.
Jim tried to teach her how to skip stones but….
she needs practice in picking the right stone and throwing.
The beach was empty due to inclement weather. But the Inuksuks lined the beach. The Inuit people used Inuksuks as navigation tools. They look like people pointing the way.
Where did all the people go? They went that way.
Maureen, Kathy, Ruthie and I went to a filming of the TV show "The Social". It was a great day in Toronto and fun to see the process of making a TV show.
I have had so many moments of telling friends and family of my plans for the next year and although I don't want to leave England I am looking forward to coming home permanently. I've had time to reflect on my choices of the last many years and I do not regret a thing. I believe that God has placed these opportunities before me and I have made the most of every one of them.














No comments:
Post a Comment