I've wanted to see the Chihuly exhibit ever since I heard about it's visit in TO. It's only the second time his work has been to Canada. What I did not realize was that I sought out a glass chandelier by Chihuly when Sangita and I went to Harrod's in London. I find his work mesmerizing and it appeared that many others shared this opinion.
The Children's level with a balloon sculpture imitation a Chihuly.
Inside looking up the stairwell.
Outside the ROM
Earlier in December I took Lexi to a work shop where we made 3 Christmas ornaments in fused glass. I think she enjoyed it, I know I did. We also had our annual gingerbread decorating contest and in a blind vote, Lexi's house won (on the far left). It's times like this that I returned home for.
We have been very busy getting my house ready for sale and hopefully we will put the sign up on the lawn tomorrow.
Thanks to Tim and Marjorie for such a great day. And thanks to Sangita for not giving up on finding the Chihuly in Harrod's and a wonderful visit this Christmas.
HaPpY NeW YeaR!!!! 2017






















Beautiful. Is this at the ROM or at AGO?
ReplyDeleteYes the exhibit was at the ROM but I'm afraid it was finished on the 8th of Jan.
DeleteAm having a devil of a time posting a comment on your blog. Brilliant photos. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with the sale of the house. Cheers!
ReplyDelete