Tuesday, 20 August 2013

I won't give up

Every day this journey becomes more appealing.  There are days that I feel I can't go on.  When the paperwork arrived for appealing the decision regarding the denial of a work visa, I just cried.  How could I screw something up so regally.  I did not want to continue this is too hard.
But, the beauty I saw in my father is now visible in my uncles.  One uncle had been doing a family history for the past 2 years and provided me with information I could never have gathered.  Another uncle has been invaluable.  He has gone out of his way to get the documents required and send everything overnight to the appeals court.  If that is not enough I have a cousin inviting me to visit once I am settled.  I have not seen her since the age of 7.
I can't quit now this means too much to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment