Friday, 30 August 2013

Learning From My Mistakes

So, another discouraging day.  I called the appeals office in the UK and found out that the appeal process can take up to 10 months.  But I insisted that I had filed a letter of urgency and they informed me that in that case it would only take 6-8 months.  So on the advise of the appeals office and with discussion with friends and family, I re-filed a claim for the visa.  And I repaid the exorbitant amount of money for said visa.  This better be worth it.  I just finished the online process and it was even more unnerving since I was not sure of all the specifics I gave the first time.  Such as "have I had an thoughts of terrorism during times of peace".  Yeah, thats important because having those thoughts at any other time is appropriate.  But it was the question such as, "how much money do I acquire monthly and spend monthly", those have now changed since I have a tenant.
All I can say is "someone is going to go over this package before I send it off".  You can't say I don't learn from my mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. i love this blog and i'm very happy to be part of this bumpy journey to the perfect destination for you:UK. it is even more sweet to know that your dad's family is waiting with open arms.go! melanie! go!

    ReplyDelete