My Uncle Ernest is to say the least... persistent. He made a call to the appeals office this morning to see what is going on. He was getting one story regarding the visa while I was getting another. He called me early this morning and told me to call the office again. I managed to sort out the issue and I finally had a bit of good news. My case is now before the judge and I may have an answer in a few days. This means that I could possibly get a refund on the second payment for the UK Visa.
Last night Kevin and a couple of his friends took me to Niagara Falls on a photo field trip. I realized that this sort of diversion is what I needed. It even had a lasting effect, I managed the stress of calling the appeals office this morning with ease.
Thanking God this morning for friends and Uncles.
This is three images of the falls stitched together and the fireworks added to the scene. As the fireworks were going off I just kept hitting the shutter release hoping to catch them. We actually walked out on the bridge to capture these images.
Not a great picture of me but I see it as a badge of honour. We walked in the rain for hours and got some spectacular pictures. And most importantly, I put the stresses of the week aside and enjoyed time with my friends.


No comments:
Post a Comment