Thursday, 12 September 2013

Part A

So this is what I have worked so hard for in the last 4 weeks.


Not a very exciting presentation I admit but it is worth it's weight in anti depressants,  ulcer and heart medications.  I hope that tomorrow the passport/visa will be delivered via courier.  If not then maybe Monday.  Once I have them in my hand I will book my flight.
The woman with whom I will be living with (Ange), has generously offered to pick me up at the train station.  She even said that if I arrive before 4 she would ask the principal to "slope" off early.  Not sure what the exact translation is but I am assuming it is similar to "skip" or "bag".
What a relief to a day of heightened stress.

2 comments:

  1. That's brilliant news!! I am so happy for you. It is possible you could start teaching before the last week of this month. What an experience you have been through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    ReplyDelete