Saturday, 14 September 2013

Part B

Yesterday my passport/visa arrived by courier.  One simple page in my passport, I could have forged one much cheaper and easier (LOL).   Later that evening Maureen took me over to the mall and I booked my ticket.  Despite her affliction to shopping she was true to her word, she told me that she would do anything but drive on the highway in order to get me to my destination.  I think shopping would be second on her list of things she most dislikes.  I felt very special.
I leave Toronto on Tuesday evening and arrive Wednesday afternoon.  I am excited but it seems that everyone else is suddenly realizing that I am leaving.  My life seems to be opening up and I have so much to look forward to, regardless of the fear that is associated with these changes.  I hope that this blog allows everyone I care about to share the journey with me.  Now with the internet I am only a Skype call away.  (melanie.fearon48)  Remember there is a five hour time difference.

1 comment:

  1. Finally the new adventure begins. Have an uneventful flight over the pond. I am so excited for you to begin this phase in your life. Looking forward to reading and seeing photos in your blog in the future. Wishing you all the best. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete