Today Kevin took me to Toronto to file my second attempt at acquiring a UKvisa. We drove for four hours on a congested highway in a car with no air-conditioning on the hottest day of the year. This better be worth it!
I know that as soon as I give up on the appeal and submit a second visa application that the appeal will probably go through. But this I am certain... I should have my visa in hand within a week, I think, I hope, I pray. Let's face it it is a government agency nothing is for sure.
By the way, I am looking for diversions this week or I will drive myself silly. And that won't be easy because I no longer have a car, I can't drive anywhere. You can give me something to do or pick me up and take me somewhere. I have a bike, we could go for a ride if it cools down.
No comments:
Post a Comment