Today Graham took me to the transport museum. While this was not my thing I was enjoying the opportunity to take pictures of various trollies. Next week at the camera club there is an themed competition titled "Transportation". So I could have got all I needed in just an hour or two but Graham wanted to ride each of the trollies. Can you guess what I did for 5 hours today? Some were interesting for the first 5 minutes, but that was the extent of my attention span/interest. I did get some neat pics though maybe not prize winners.
Mirror looking down the double decker stairs.
These buses are post war and they are made of wood with beautiful fixtures, this is one of about 20 lamps in the ceiling.
Some flowers to break up the monotony.
Beyond saving
Front emblem of a German bus
This is my favourite of the day.
Also not a trolly.
Looking up double deckeker stairs
Vera, a 1943 French Tram


















No comments:
Post a Comment