Thursday, 9 April 2015

Paste "sad face" here

We are back in Grimsby.  Barcelona was fantastic and I highly recommend seeing it, however like all good things it must come to an end.  Jim asked me "would I go again" and the answer would be yes but I would not try to cram in all the sights we managed to see.  I could afford to take it slower.  That being said I want to see more of Europe and I know I will again cram in as much as I can before I have to leave.  Here is our last day of Barcelona.

First we went to the National History Museum of Barcelona

This was the outside wall of the original city, they used all types of stone to build it.

Outside the museum.







Outside the museum, the original wall.



The mirrored building for the natural gas company provides some great abstract shots below.





And we finally got some time on the beach.  It was cold and windy but worth every minute.  I'm not showing you the picture Jim took of me getting a foot and leg massage from a nice lady, I look embarrassingly fat.  But this is me on the roof top terrace soaking up some sun.





I should really have taken the time to see who this represented but seriously I could not walk another step.  We put on so many miles this week and I am paying the price.


This incredible view of the Barcelona Cathedral was just around the corner from our apartment.

I hope you enjoyed the trip with us.  We have a few days now around Grimsby.  It may not be as exciting as Barcelona but we are renting a car and it will be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment