Sunday, 5 July 2015

Summer Has Finally Arrived

This has been the hottest week.  The temperature only rose to about 25 degrees but the humidity is out of this world.
Friday I went out with the camera club again and we went to the boating lake in Cleethorpes.  This time I was trying to find blue things to take images of (for another competition) but all I could find was geese. Hundreds of geese. And yesterday my colleges Morgan and Cath took me on a walk through the Yarborough Estate near Kealby.  Then we had lunch at a beautiful tea house called Lillie's followed by a 1940's fair.  And then we had a catch up while soaking up the sun in the garden.  What a fantastic morning, I am so thankful for the friendships I have found here.

A small sample of the vast about of geese.

Watch'ya looking at?


Maureen was the closest thing to blue that I could find.


I like these ones, they were not at all aggressive.

Beauty in the details.


This bike had a V8 Jaguar engine on the back.  It was part of a scooter rally that was taking place next to the lake.

The start of the walk on Yarbourough Estate.


The home on Yarborough Estate.  I did not realize till this moment that we were trespassing. 

Gate house to the estate


Church on the estate.





Beauty in the detail….

Thanks so much Cath and Morgan!!!!




3 Weeks...





No comments:

Post a Comment