Butter tarts on Monday, Red Lobster tea biscuits on Tuesday, Apple cake on Friday.
Earlier in the week I did all my laundry and hung it out to dry in the beautiful sun, then it rained and that was followed with hail. So I brought my laundry in and then took it out a few minutes later when it cleared up and then brought it in again and again.
On Wednesday, Graham took me to Horncastle to see the remains of a Roman wall and then to Coningsby to see the Lancaster and the Battle of Britain museum. These are the planes that fly in the yearly memorial. This is just regular maintenance.
A Hurricane
Spitfire, MK2 I think.
Spitfire, MK5 I think.
And the Lancaster. I feel close to dad at times like this. He was a ground mechanic for the Lancaster during the war and eventually was an ammunition technician. He received commendation for a design change in the bomb dropping mechanism. I am very proud of him. Who knows, maybe he worked on this one.
Then on Thursday I walked over to Burger King for lunch. Then this floated by from across the street. A giant ship, loaded with cars from the dock.
On friday we went to the camera club. Diane showed us how to paint with light. She used a light stick programmed with the images you see here. The stick flashes a red/blue/green light just like an ink jet but with light. The camera is on the longest exposure and she walked across a blacked out room and this is what you get.

Then today I went to Barton Agnes Hall to see the snowdrops. Below is a farm, their buildings are so different from ours.
The beautiful home which is still lived in but the family. The original home was built in 1187AD and the property has never been sold. This part was built in 1601/02/03
Brussel Sprouts.
This is the original building from 1187.
And this guy was guarding the cottage next door.
Does Ontario or even Canada in general have anything this old?





















No comments:
Post a Comment