Sunday, 13 November 2016

Found Some Inspiration

The one great thing about living in different places is the ability to make new friends. Unfortunately you have to leave them at some point. But, the pleasure of visiting later is something to look forward to.
This weekend I've been so fortunate to have lunch with Dawn from Nipissing while Melanie and Sophia visited for the weekend (from NorthBay).
So I found something to warrant me taking my camera out of the bag. We visited the Butterfly Conservatory in Breslau. It's just around the corner and yet I've never been there. My dad used to take the kids when they were little so I never needed to make the trip.

Trying to make an escape or just daydreaming.

A photographer in the making.



Sophia is fearless, she loves worms and insects.

Looks like it's dancing.

A beautiful finch.


I guess inspiration will find me, I just wish it was more consistent. Thanks for the visit Melanie I needed it more than you will ever know.

1 comment: