Sunday, 27 October 2013

Hike up the "Hill"

I spent the day hiking with my cousin Brenda today.  The route was not overly challenging, perhaps about 12 kilometres but the ground was very muddy and slippery in places.  She lent me her rain coat and wellies.
We then had a delightful lunch and did some shopping in a small town much like Elora followed with a tea.  To all my miniature friends reading this, I found some Rueters Porcelain and it was on sale, I paid only 10 pound or $15 for 3 boxes of dinnerware.
Even though it was raining off and on, I do not think my day could have been better.






A small steam train called the Ratti that runs up and down the river.

I'm certain that my knees and hips will hurt a lot more tomorrow but unlike the climb to the top of the Lincoln Cathedral, I would do this one all over again.


1 comment:

  1. The greenery along that path along the river is very beautiful. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete