Nothing to show you for today/this week. I'm sorry, it's a bit of a let down for me too. I was back at school this week and the first few days back were exhausting. I love these kids and the saying is true " if you love your job, you will never work a day in your life". Corny yes, but I really am enjoying all aspects of work and play here in the UK. Despite the fact that the school felt I would be of assistance in an IT class five periods a week. I'm just assisting thank goodness.
Today I ordered my groceries online, this was the extent of the excitement for me. No line ups or screaming kids, and they deliver. We have a lot to learn from the British.
I will get out again, but this weekend is simply recovering from London and tomorrow I will make my way to church.
I'm trying to think of an adventure (only one week and limited funds) for my February break.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Happy 2014! That's brilliant that you say you are enjoying all aspects of your work and play in the U.K. Being happy and enjoying what you are doing is the best and your joy has spread over the pond. I think Sobeys and Zehrs would charge an arm and a leg on the delivery charges.
ReplyDeleteIs it possible to visit France or Scotland on a limited budget? Cheers!
Yes Denney, I plan on seeing Scotland in the spring and this time of year France is over priced. With England being so close, many Brit's travel that way during the school breaks for skiing. I'll wait for France until Leah can join me, it is one of her few requests.
ReplyDelete