as seen from platform 1 in Grimsby.
Once in Cleethorpes I jumped in line to see the parade and just like London, abnormally large people with children on their shoulders found the empty spots in front of me, blocking my view.
I was so proud of all the men and women and especially the cadets. I saw a couple of my students in the show and I have to say that there is a reason they are such wonderful young men.
Then I waited for the Red Arrows Paratroopers.
When it was time to go home I was miss directed to the train and not the coach. Waited for the next one and by the time I got home I was exhausted and it had only been 3 hours. It felt like and entire day.
I have to tell you something very exciting. I went home last week for an interview with the Waterloo District School Board. I was sent an email for an interview on the Friday, requested a skype interview and it was declined on the Monday, booked my ticket that day and flew home on the Tuesday for the interview on Wednesday. The interview went great! They've called for my references and I am currently sitting with my fingers and legs crossed which makes typing difficult. Wish me LUCK.
After only four short days I was back in Grimsby, a short visit but it's made the next five weeks seem like a very short time.
I can't wait to spend more time with these guys. Lexi, Leah, me and Andrew.















No comments:
Post a Comment