Unfortunately the "Canadian Factor" only worked for the first half of the day, it rained on our way back up the hill.
I took a walk into Cleethorpes yesterday, there was this interesting haze rising from the water/sand.
Hovercraft skimming across the beach.
As we walked into Lincoln I noticed this head peaking from the wall.
I love this shot that a member from our club took of the leaning lamp post on Steep Hill and I wanted to take it myself. The sand box was full but I did see if I could push it out of the way.
The poppies from Tower bridge in London are making their way across the country in smaller exhibits. This is "the wave."
Tours around the city by horse.
In the museum there is an old Victorian school room.
This is Daphne, she was designed in Lincoln hold on.......
read below if you are interested.
This is my favourite of the day. Walking up the hill with evidence that it does rain in England, boy does it rain......... and rain.



















No comments:
Post a Comment