I received some good news today.
My appeal has been granted and I can now send in my passport for my visa. I felt like this was a slap in the face. But looking on the bright side, I am already here you stupid government agency. THE JOKE IS ON YOU.
Not really, I was the one who paid for it all. They get to yell "Winning". Which, if you ask me makes them look like the losers, right?
another week down! you survived bureaucratic nonsense, teaching solo and eating cornflakes pie! bravo! what will happen next week??
ReplyDeleteTravelling on my own today to Lincoln, pictures to follow. That's what happens next.
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you Melanie.... thanks for keeping in touch. You still on for BBall.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your next lot of photos from your trip to Lincoln. Tis lovely to see you enjoying this new adventure in your life. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteKevin, shouldn't we be thinking more about Ayr figure skating.
ReplyDelete