Montecute House, in Montecute, how .......cute. That's how I remembered the name. You might think this is silly, but I have had to learn about 300 student's names and so many new places with foreign names that tricks like this are invaluable.
In front on the Bishops Palace at Wells Cathedral in Wells. I was willing to break the rules and jump over a barrier to get a picture of this car, but then the driver got in and pulled up to us. Then he kindly got out to speak to someone and thus I got this amazing shot. (Thanks to Amanda's son who called us back.)
West side of Wells Cathedral.
Vicars close, this is one of the oldest roads in Europe.
Another touch of spring. It was a beautiful day today, when the sun was out it must have been close to 18 or 20 degrees.






No comments:
Post a Comment