This girl's name is Meagan and she comes from Lucknow and went to school at Laurier in Waterloo. Then to make this world even a little smaller, her brother and his wife and children attend Creekside. He is one of the sound crew and I believe his first or last name is Duncan. The fundraiser was great, it was a Chinese cooking demonstration and then dinner. I helped make dumplings and Kung Pow Chicken, Fried Rice, Shrimp crisps, Ginger Beef. But the best part was the Sweet shop (See Pics) I was in awe of how many candies that I have missed out on.
St. Martin's Church in Grimsby, detail over door.
St. Martin's Church in Grimsby, side view.
The sweet shop inside an old school that has been converted to a tea room/giftshop/community centre.



candy nirvana! i'm writing reports and marking odds and ends--these are the times i'd need this sweet shop!
ReplyDeleteThat sweet shop looks delightful - yummy temptations. Glad to read that you are able to explore more and meeting new people. What a small world it is - meeting more people from Ontario.
ReplyDelete