This is the view of where I am staying from the park across the street. A river is directly in front of me. My house is the white door, the one in front of the car.
This is a view around the corner from where I am staying. This was a fishing community and a few years ago the government changed the fishing rules and in doing so the community has succumbed to a terrible depression.
This is the beach at Cleethorpes. The tide was out and the community was out cleaning up the beach and enjoying the beautiful weather. It was 23 degrees.
These Geese may be enjoyable to look at but the neighbour next door feeds them at 6:30am and while their noise is bearable, the poop is disgusting.
A post office box. I felt silly taking a picture but it is soooo neat.






Really liked your pics. I know what you mean about too much poop being on the streets and sidewalks. It is disgusting stepping into it. Unlike your 23C we have been having overnight temps of 3C. It is duvet time. Cheers.
ReplyDeletelove the pix. helps me figure out where you are and what you're doing!
ReplyDelete