Great day in school today. It was a long one and I had to bring the bus home with all the children. My favourite line of the day today was when I stopped two boys from fighting over who had the right of way on the side walk and I uttered the words "give him back his bike, don't make me be a teacher out here". LOL They listened.
The children here all all interested in wether or not I know Justin Bieber and whether or not I own a moose. They look very disappointed when I tell them I have never seen either.
I'm very sad for a fellow classmate that I met up here. He has had a family emergency and cannot stay. That being said he is struggling with the work load and the process. It worried me that I might experience the same but so far I love the kids so much. The school has been very disappointing in its strictness and lack of creativity but I think I will adjust.
bahaha! you are always a teacher no matter where you are! i'm sure you'll be able to sneak in some creativity! go, you!
ReplyDelete